google.com, pub-6799801859701797, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Celebrities who tragically died of overdoses

       
ABOUT HOMEWATCHESWRITING INSTRUMENTSFURNITUREAUTOMOBILIAARCHITECTURE
 Celebrities who tragically died of overdoses
























 















 

 





 





 









































 
Heath Ledger (1979–2008)
©Getty Images






Australian actor Heath Ledger was just 28 when he died from an accidental overdose of prescription medications including painkillers, anti-anxiety drugs, and sleeping pills, according to the New York City medical examiner's office.

NEXT PAGE

   Privacy Policy







© 2023 modernclassics.info
iinfo@modernclassics.info